A modern presence in an historic city, our Lyon Villette Gare business centre is a prestigious place to work in France’s second largest business district. And while you’ll be at the heart of a diverse economy, regular shuttle services to the airport and Lyon Part-Dieu high-speed train station make long-distance travel quick and convenient.
The centre is a contemporary space, fitting for Lyon’s new reputation as a regional centre for technology. But as you step outside the door, you’ll be just a few moments from the city’s most historic sites, as well as essential amenities including cafes, restaurants, and hotels.
- Convenient parking for you and your clients
- Voicemail services so you’ll never miss a thing
- Inspiring views of historic architecture and the Alps
- Just two minutes from the Lyon Part-Dieu high-speed train station
- Business lounge access for working on the move
- Professional meeting rooms so you can bring people together
For individuals or teams of any size.
Both permanent desks and hot-desks available.
Use as your business address.
Informal drop-in work and meeting space.Learn more
Use our meeting rooms for presentations, interviews, client pitches.
A range of plans for those who want flexibility.Buy now
47 Boulevard Marius Vivier Merle
Immeuble Danica B
93 rue de la Villette
132 rue Bossuet
41 cours de la liberté
Immeuble le Patio
23 rue crepet
1, Esplanade Miriam Makeba
Search our Locations